BootsnAll Travel Network



A next step

Today was my last day at work.  I’m a little sad to go.  They were all really nice and most of the time it was fun.  I rode to lunch with them screaming “acckkkbaarrr” out the window.  We were done in around 45 minutes at Kelseys, what a surprise.  I had BBQ honey garlic pizza… mmmm… and told them stories about travelling and beating friends up as a joke.  They gave me a XXXXL green canada hoodie (and travel tags).  It will stick out like a sore thumb, but i will use it anyway.  It fits over my sweater, and jacket.  A great time and a great sendoff.  Now, to party for a few days, then to pack.



Tags:

3 responses to “A next step”

  1. Kathy says:

    Ackbaaar? what’s an ackbaaar?

    so, you’re almost ready to go. wanna help me pack?! I have a whole condo to pack up.

    fun fun.

    it’s doubtful that I will make it to your gathering on Saturday – very sorry bout that. send my regards to anyone I might know. and have fun!

    11 more days!! whoohoo!

  2. Luke says:

    You are gonna miss the smell of Clareview. That pungent odor of rot and decay. *sniff* Smells like home.

  3. admin says:

    Thanks Luke. Actually, London is 10 times worse for that. From bad to worse. lol.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *