BootsnAll Travel Network



Welcome to my time portal

Hello my friends, family, and alter egos. Please enjoy my entries below. I look forward to your comments and responses.

yaya



Tags:

5 Responses to “Welcome to my time portal”

  1. Richard Says:

    Enjoy your adventures. I look forward to reading about them in your posts.

  2. wilma - mother of beth Says:

    hey erica! how great to still have a blog to go to about adventures in antarctica! i look forward to rediscovering this place through your experiences. have an extraordinary time and collect many happy memories! thanks for sharing with us less adventurous souls!

  3. Posted from United States United States
  4. Mom & Dad Says:

    Hey Erica,
    Thanks for the travel-log and pictures. We are making copies of your journey and putting into a notebook — for a keepsake. It will be exciting to keep up with your adventures. While you are experiencing the cold, we are experiencing beautiful weather in the upper 60s, which is supposed to continue into next week. Langdon had 13 niches of snow two weeks ago, but it is all gone now.
    By the way, the extra pics we are not able to see, as they are a blotch of colors and we can’t make out the pictures. Is there something we need to do in order to make them clear?
    We look forward to your continuing journey.
    Take care!

    Love Mom & Dad

  5. Posted from United States United States
  6. LeeAnn Says:

    Hello Erica! What awesome photos! It is great to be able to keep in touch with you this way. Yes, Langdon did have snow on the 5th and 6th of October but it has been pretty nice since then. We are all getting ready to do the trick or treat thing here on Monday. What a great adventure and experience to add to your travel log. Enjoy your stay and I will continue to follow your postings.

    Hugs from North Dakota!

  7. Posted from United States United States
  8. Angie Rothrock Says:

    Oh girl, you are pretty amazing. I won’t ever complain about the cold again. I probably shouldn’t tell you that we are going to Arizona to visit Grandma Lorenz for Christmas! I so look forward to reading your updates and am so amazed and proud of you. Happy Halloween!

    Angie

  9. Posted from United States United States
  10. Matt Sturlaugson Says:

    ALMLIE! So…I turn my head for one minute and your in Antarctica? So the cold in ND when we were growing up wasn’t enough for you! I jealous and as always…amazed with your travels. Take care, stay warm and I pray your travels are safe. PS-What’s your address down there in case I run across a sale on long johns!

    -Matt

  11. Posted from United States United States