BootsnAll Travel Network



Sept. 8 – WY/MT

Day 38 – We woke up with the sunrise to the freezing temperatures in Yellowstone, it was in the high 30’s and as we packed up our tent our hands were not happy to be bare to the temperatures. Later that morning, we were graced with the skilled performance of the Old Faithful Geyser. A magnificent display of hot water under pressure and finally having release. In Yellowstone National Park we also looked at some colorful sulfur smelling water holes and mud holes. The landscape was beautiful with deep blue streams and bright yellow fields of grass, mountains, and colorful cliffs. You would never imagine how many bison live in the park. We saw about four or so herds wandering in the meadows and crossing the roadway. They even walked down the road as if it was there means of transporting themselves also. Maybe, they prefer the road over the grass…. Below are some pics of the other animals that came out for our viewing.

After our morning hours in Yellowstone it was a direct drive to Glacier National Park and we barely made it by nightfall. Camping just inside the east entrance of the main road that goes through the park.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.