BootsnAll Travel Network



Dec. 26/29 – Mexico, Baja

Day 147-150 – We drove back to Todos Santos, staying at Los Cerritos again. We had to get back to Spanish lessons. While we were doing that, Peter explored the town a bit more and did some gift shopping. We ate dinner at Los Fuentes one night. Los Fuentes has a great atmosphere with very friendly staff. The food was excellent and the prices were quite reasonable; a nice difference from most of the restaurants in the town, where the prices are quite spendy.

___
Last sunrise at Cabo Pulmo ____ The fisherman’s camp at the beach.


Henry and the Gaint Catcus – Taken by Peter


Cafe Todos Santos – the best bread you can buy in Baja. – Taken by Peter

Thursday came and it was time for Peter to catch his plane back to the states and the rainy winter of Seattle šŸ™ Though I am sure he is happy to be back in his own bed and not living out of a car anymore. He was looking forward to his own bathroom where he can flush the toilet paper down the toilet and drink the faucet water when he brushed his teeth. I donā€™t blame him.


Ready for the cold weather of Seattle and his own bed

Peter, it was fantastic to see you and we were very happy to have you come visit us!! It was delightful to have a family member down to spend the holidays. Thanks for bringing down all the things we wanted from the states and we hope to see you in SE Asia!!

Tonight Araceli invited us to her casa for dinner, with her husband Oliver and our professor Guillermo. She made a delicious guacamole dip to start off with and I ate way too much – hardly leaving room for dinner! Dinner was a very tasty salad and quesadillas. I donā€™t know if I could ever get sick of Mexican food. Thank you so much Araceli for having us over, we really enjoyed hanging out and seeing your home.



Tags: , , , ,

One response to “Dec. 26/29 – Mexico, Baja”

  1. joe says:

    nice pics. post more. be safe

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.