BootsnAll Travel Network



Dec. 25 – Mexico, Baja

Day 146 – Merry Christmas everyone!! Okay, it’s posted a bit late – but hey, we can’t get internet everywhere. We went snorkeling most of the day today. I wore my long john top to keep my upper body warm and to keep any small jellyfish from stinging me. There were some tiny jellyfish that would sting and then go away, but it was not enjoyable to be around. Today we saw sooo many fish! It was amazing all the different types and sizes. At one point there was a school of smaller fish that was three feet thick, four feet tall, and twenty or so feet long – it was like we were in the movie ‘Finding Nemo’ 🙂 Los Frailes beach has the best snorkeling at Cabo Pulmo and it is sheltered from the wind. Peter knew all the names for the fish we were looking at, as he used to have two salt water tanks, with all of these different fish in them. It was weird to see them in the real ocean instead of in his fish tanks. It makes me excited for when we get down into Central America where the water is warmer. To warm us up we had a Christmas drink by the fire; Mexican hot chocolate with a splash of Bailey’s – very delicious!


Sunrise on Christmas Day – couldn’t wait to get up!


Here comes Snorkel Man! Watch out fishies…

____
Los Frailes beach_________Crabs have the coolest eyes.

__
Tired Snorkel Man



Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.