BootsnAll Travel Network



Dec. 2 – Mexico, Baja

Day 123 – After a nice morning stroll on the beach, we headed into Todos Santos to do some errands. This was our first of many visits to the town during our stay here. The roads in the main downtown area are mostly paved, which is not very common in a small town. There are numerous tourist shops filled with ceramics, glass ware, traditional souvenirs, and hammocks. There are also a number of restaurants that are extremely nice, but high priced. We really enjoy the smaller roadside stands, which are cheaper and have very good food – great for the budget!

__

The through road in Todos Santos___________Los Adobes Cafe

We used the internet at Los Adobes Café, where the coffee beverages are the same price as they are in Seattle, wow! The café is set in a lovely desert garden patio and is a great atmosphere to surf the internet. While we were there we met a gentleman, Guillermo Bueron, who gives Spanish lessons in town. He is our new professor 🙂 So we are almost set for our time in Todos Santos – we have a place to stay and Spanish lessons.

We headed back to the beach to camp for the weekend. Can’t beat the beach life – a free place to camp! And since we picked up some wax for the surf camp on our way down, they are letting us use their toilet, plus we get a one day rental of a surf board. We’ll see if we can actually surf or not 😉


Los Cerritos – taken from the northern ridge of the beach



Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.