BootsnAll Travel Network



Dec. 1 – Mexico, Baja

Day 122 – Todos Santos was our destination today. We hit La Paz and stocked up on a few food items and drove around the big tourist city. We’ll be checking it out more in detail at the end of the month when we take the ferry to mainland Mexico.

It was an hour before dusk when we arrived in Todos Santos, so we had to find a place to camp fairly quickly. First we tried a beach area south of Todos Santos called Playa San Pedro (aka Las Palmas), but it no longer allows camping. Plus you have to park and walk into the beach due to a muddy lagoon area on the road before the beach. So we headed to the next camping beach we knew of, Los Cerritos. This is where the surf shop, Los Cerritos Surf Shop, is located and who we are supposed to deliver the surf wax to. Patty was our contact person for the surf shop, but she wasn’t at the beach this evening. Daniel, her husband, who runs the shop out on the beach, greeted us with a caring smile and had us camp next to his place for the night.


our donkey guards to the beach.


road to Los Cerritos – the main beach outside of Todos Santos.


camp at Los Cerritos



Tags:

One response to “Dec. 1 – Mexico, Baja”

  1. Shelley says:

    Henry looks great with his canopy and the spectacular view of the sunset!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.