BootsnAll Travel Network



Aug 31 – NV

Day 30 – The day was a normal day of drinking water, visiting the port-a-potties, and exploring the city and art work. The night though was one of our best though. A soccer buddy of mine from the women’s team I played on in new york city was camping with a theme camp from Utah. Leigh was the one that gave me an idea of where we should set up camp and possibly run into each other there. The great thing was we ended up camping right next to them, it was great to see her – especially since I didn’t think we really would find each other during the festival. Their theme camp was called Beyond the Zion Curtain and they did a magnificent camp. They had four geodesic domes and a temple (going along with the theme) that surrounded with an open space with benches and a bar area. They had a huge entrance arch with lights decorating it all over and a strobe light. Tonight was their opening night of the camp, they just finished setting it up. They through a huge party which included a fire dancing performance. The camp had around 20 fire dancing members that were going to be dancing on the night of the burn also. They put on a show for us before the party started and were extremely talented and amazing in their performance, it was spectacular to watch.



Tags: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.