BootsnAll Travel Network



Aug 25 – CO

Day 24 – Denver, Co is a very appealing city with the Rocky Mountains in the background and so many various types of architecture. The one thing it seems to lack from our perspective is diversity in culture and money. The town’s first impression on us as we drove in yesterday was extremely yuppie-high class Disneyland. So many suburban stores dressed out and all name brands with prices so high it is crazy. Than, our second impression was a various amount of style in architecture, great outdoor spaces in downtown, very friendly people, very one seems to be in-shape (tons of bikers and walkers), and a lot of money for expensive stores.

Tonight we went to a cowboy establishment called Grizzly Rose outside of Denver for one of Angie’s friend’s birthday party. It was a very thoroughly country culture with line dancing, cowboy hats, a mechanical bull, and souvenir shop. We had a good time. Tomorrow morning we take off to go across the Rocky Mountains and had to Nevada.

Jason and our friends Jeremy and Angie — Thanks guys for the great time in Denver!!

There amazingly cute dog Otis – hang in there buddy the cone will come off in a couple more days.

Hanging out with the cowboys and line dancing cowgirls.



Tags:

3 responses to “Aug 25 – CO”

  1. Mom says:

    Hi- just wanted to say hi- I live the picture of you and Jason- Happy Trails- XXXOOO….

  2. Mom says:

    I ment LOVE- not live

  3. ari says:

    denver hmmmmmmm sounds kind of like yuppy ville americanas im still getting ovver the fact that were in america and u can flush the toilet paper down the toilet and speaking english i literally asked someone in the japanese restaurant in spanish where the bathrooom was they were like waaaat…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.