BootsnAll Travel Network



Mi mama en Barcelona!

Hello every body! As I sayed in the last post my mom came here to Barcelona for a couple of days! She arrived on the 7th and left on the 12th. I was GREAT! I haven´t seen her since last may and I was missing her. Her sisters came as well , one from Ibiza and the other one from Switzerland. We had a very nice time, no exciting adventures, just walks, coffes and beers, in almost every square there´s here. I really enjoyed having her around!

Then last sunday after leaving my mom at the airport, no sleeping what so ever, we went to have lunch with almost everyone that works in the restaurant and some others, ´cause it was Riky´s birthday. We had a lot of fun.

Now I´m just waiting for Aoife to come, not for another week, and working working working working…… jajajajaja

Well just a quick hello , I hope you all are ok and keep up with the hard work in college, work or trying to find one (yes Santi that´s for you ;))

chao

SAI



Tags: ,

3 responses to “Mi mama en Barcelona!”

  1. santipolo says:

    hola simon, jajaj, pue sis ojala, salga alguito, igual te cuentto que ya tengo mi pasaje listo, viajo el 5 de marzo a Madrid, llegando el 6 a las 11 a.m , depues el 8 me voy a Murzia, y el 14 me devuelvoa bogota.
    trate mucho de conseguir para antes pa poderte hacer visita pero no habian cupos ya, no hay derehco, admeas no entiendo porque… joputas!!! jajaj, la unica forma que te podria ver es si me deifnen algo del trabajo esta semana y aplazar la vuelta y hacete visita depeus del matrimonio, o que mas podemos hacer?? bueno simon, un abrazote y estamos hablando

    santi

  2. hey Simon,

    Glad to hear you had fun with your mother. I miss my mom! She is back in the US.

  3. admin says:

    Thanks Michael, it was realy nice to see hear indeed, i realy miss her as well. Family is very important. I hope you get to see her soon =)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *