BootsnAll Travel Network



Schnee!!!

Castellar_0508.JPGHallo liebe Freunde!! It´s been two weeks since the last post and there are things to be told! Last last (?) weekend, for example, I went to the spanish Pyrenees, like 1,30 hours form here. It was five of us, Riky, Sebas, Paco, Xavi and me. We went to a little town up in the mountain called Castellar de N´hug. The place is amazing, surrounded by high peaks covered with snow, little houses made of stone and fresh and cold air. We went there ´cause there is a beautiful place with a waterfall and an ecological trek. We  bought some food (sausages, bread, tomato) and had a picnic on a table made of stone there in the trek. Xavi and I had the opportunity to take some really good shot, wich you´ll be able to see, or at least one ;). Then we drove 30 minutes back to a restaurant, where for 15 € you could eat an enormous amount of food!!! But I´m talking about A LOT of food!!! very very good, it was like typic spanish/catalan food (rabit, lamb, soup, and very much wine!!!) I really enjoy going out of the city and have a day in the field, I needed it. We even had a snow fight (well actually ice, from the parking place) for about 30 minutes. It was very funny =).

Then last Wednesday at 01:30 am my mom arrived!!! But I will tell about than in the in the next few days, and about Riky´s birthday wich was yesterday.

I´ll leave you guys with some of the best moments of the trip to the Pyrenees,

ciao bellos!!!!

SAI

Pyrenees IMG_3578.JPG IMG_3579.JPG IMG_3593.JPGIMG_3601.chiqui.jpg IMG_3587.JPG IMG_3583.JPG IMG_3584.JPG IMG_3616.chiqui.jpg IMG_3667.chiqui.jpg IMG_3556.JPG IMG_3619.chiqui.jpg        IMG_3637.JPG IMG_3689.chiqui.jpg IMG_3654.chiqui.jpg IMG_3673.chiqui.jpg IMG_3690.chiqui.jpg



Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *