BootsnAll Travel Network



It´s me again!

Hello everyone! I´m back!! I haven´t post anything lately, ´cause Aoife was here for the last week. She just left today, so I now have the evennigs free (bzw. with nothing to do ;))
Oh we had a lovely time here in Barcelona. We had dinners, partys and lots of time together, wich is really the point. I´m sorry is over now , but looking at the bright side of it, I´ll see her in Ibiza in May.
Now that I mentioned Ibiza, I tell you that I´m flying there on the 30th of this month, yes sir, Barcelona is over!!!
Time really flew here , I still remember while back in Ibiza and waiting to leave to here, and now after five month (uff you say it fast…) I´m going back to the island.
It´s sound a bit sad, but I´ll like to be there again. I´m very good here in Barna, but I think that it´s time to change scenery and get some fresh air. Also to live with other people (actually at my aunt´s) will be nice, not that I´m tired of living with Sebas and Riky, but being with a person almost 24 hours a day, including working, it´s not so easy, and besides it´s like you are never out of work, because either you want it or not, you can almost only talk about it, ´cause that´s the only thing you do. So it will be nice to chat with someone about something different.
We, Aoife and me, went yesterday to Reus, where the RyanAir airport is, and visited Traudel. It was very nice and funny, to talk in german again for a whole day. We stayed there for the night and I came here early.

Ok I´ll post some pictures in a couple of days, I just have to sort them out, so you see for yourselves what the craic, “la vaina” in Ireland =), is.

Lass es gut gehen und man sieht sich!
Tschüss
SAI



Tags: ,

2 responses to “It´s me again!”

  1. Pipo says:

    Manu Chao anoche en Bogota….!!!!!! BRUTAL!! le dedico cancion a los colombianos que trabajan duro en barcelona y toda la vaina…. lo pensamos con pablo y el tomas… estoy medio de afan, asi que hablamos luego
    chau, viel spass noch

  2. santipolo says:

    hola simoooonnn, puesor aca en Mrcia joder, muy contento con toda mi familia, y muy contetno de verte el domingo, nos vamos a pegar una farra muy cherve, pa ponernos a latanto de todo es tiempo y del tiempo que viene, un abrazo y nos vemos en Valencia!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *