BootsnAll Travel Network



Booking cheap flights to India

Alright ! I have bought my tickets. Also, anybody flying to India from the West coast should consider this Travel Agency: NOVA Travels.
http://www.novatravel.com/

MANY REASONS:

1.They issue e-tickets. Instantly. And they are real Troopers. I will tell you why. I once had a horrible experience at an airport where a ticket I had bought from a travel agent (paper ticket) was not honored. And I was traveling to India to get married! In 3 days! In extreme panic, I called my Bro – who called Nova Travels. He made a cold call to the agency, neither my bro or myself had any dealings with Nova before. My Bro got an agent named Sudha. She was amazing. She took my details on the phone, issued an e-ticket. Her e-ticket was honored. She could have charged me a very high rate since I was buying ticket last minute. However, her ticket was exactly the reasonable rate ! Also, she issued the ticket on Saturday – very rare! My old and useless ticket had been for a friday night flight, so you can imagine my extreme panic! But she was an angel in the guise of a travel agent!

2. Sudha is now the President of the firm!

3. You can make an online payment for the ticket. In my first experience with Sudha, I was obviously at the airport, so she made a (faith based!) payment on my behalf and I went online and made a payment to NOVA Travels the next day.

4. Whenever you call, make sure you speak with Sudha first. I want her to know that all the extra business is coming because of her. She is already the President of the Company, so there is no boss for her to impress. But She is a life saver.

———————————————————————————–
Mystic……..Adventerous !
http://www.travelwithsharmas.com/
Bed & Breakfast and custom travel packages for white water rafting, hiking, parasailing, in Shivpuri/Rishikesh/Mussorie, as well as Ashram visits and Maha Arti visits to Haridwar/Rishikesh/Mussoorie, Art of Living Classes, Yoga, Meditation Classes, Sanskrit classes.
ADVERTIZING family business !

———————————————————————————–



Tags: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply