BootsnAll Travel Network



Tata India

Next Up At Travelling Each Other Mad
Laura writes
Still to come is our time over Christmas with Rupert’s dad and sister, and our relaxing time in Goa over New Year (although not a lot to say about that).

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and hoping you all had fantastic Christmas’, there was certainly one very special person out there who had the whitest Christmas of them all (you know who you are).

But What About Right At This Moment?
Rupert writes
We leave Goa tomorrow and jump back into the fast lane on yet another overnight sleeper-bus, this time to Bangalore. We’ll be spending a day there, then jumping on a plane back to Thailand, where we’ll spend another month before flying to… gets me excited just writing about it… Australia.

We’ll update you all soon! Lots of love to everyone.

P.S The Tata bit of the header of this post is a bit of an inside joke. Tata is a company that has it’s hands in just about every industry there is to name in India, from Tata buses to Tata shampoo – the modem we’re on now is probably Tata (checks to see. Yep). So it’s Tata India, we’re off, see you again sometime.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7



Tags: , , , , , , , ,

-84 responses to “Tata India”

  1. admin says:

    Submit comment? Oh Laura , eat lots of good clean things as soon as you can, the jewel so cruel, love you both , mumki

  2. Laura says:

    And that was only the first time! 😉

    Two weeks after that I was poisoned with a re-frozen ice-cream and then two weeks after that a gone off milk-shake. Lucky me!

    Unfortunately Rupert didn’t escape too light either, some dodgy custard came and attacked him a few days ago. I’m looking after him though don’t worry – after all, I think its about my turn!

    Hope all is well in France and wishing you all a Happy New Year.

    All my love,
    Laura x

    *And Rupert in the background give a little wave*

  3. Vanessa says:

    OK… so you are really making me very envious now! What with the January blues and dark cold evenings – ummm really must get my travelling shoes on again!

    Sounds so fab – really want to go to India now big time!

    NY@NEC was good however very big and the sets not as good as hoped for. So we are all having a well earnt rest from partying at the mo.

    Hugs always

    Vanessa and Gary

  4. admin says:

    You know, I’ve just noticed we don’t have a picture of Laura actually riding the camel. She did, honest (we do have photos, but apparently not good enough to share with everyone – so maybe one day when Laura’s not looking).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *