BootsnAll Travel Network



Tata India

Delhi
Laura writes
PICT2865
Taken from the plane to Delhi

Our time in Delhi was only brief, but we certainly managed to get a feel for what this vibrant city was all about. We spent time shopping in markets, eating buffalo steaks, arguing with Auto-rickshaw drivers and running from persistent touts.

We also visited The Red Fort and India’s Biggest Mosque, two incredible places not to be missed!

I could babble on about Delhi for several pages, but due to a lack of time (as usual), I’m going to leave you all with the magnificent pictures…..

PICT2927

PICT2895PICT2916

PICT3013PICT3009

PICT2889
And of course photos of India aren’t complete without one of a cow posing in the middle of the road

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7



Tags: , , , , , , , ,

-84 responses to “Tata India”

  1. admin says:

    Submit comment? Oh Laura , eat lots of good clean things as soon as you can, the jewel so cruel, love you both , mumki

  2. Laura says:

    And that was only the first time! 😉

    Two weeks after that I was poisoned with a re-frozen ice-cream and then two weeks after that a gone off milk-shake. Lucky me!

    Unfortunately Rupert didn’t escape too light either, some dodgy custard came and attacked him a few days ago. I’m looking after him though don’t worry – after all, I think its about my turn!

    Hope all is well in France and wishing you all a Happy New Year.

    All my love,
    Laura x

    *And Rupert in the background give a little wave*

  3. Vanessa says:

    OK… so you are really making me very envious now! What with the January blues and dark cold evenings – ummm really must get my travelling shoes on again!

    Sounds so fab – really want to go to India now big time!

    NY@NEC was good however very big and the sets not as good as hoped for. So we are all having a well earnt rest from partying at the mo.

    Hugs always

    Vanessa and Gary

  4. admin says:

    You know, I’ve just noticed we don’t have a picture of Laura actually riding the camel. She did, honest (we do have photos, but apparently not good enough to share with everyone – so maybe one day when Laura’s not looking).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *