BootsnAll Travel Network



This Post is just because i have internet time

I have very cheap internet time right now, so i thought i would post you all. Last night, again, was to be my quiet night. I figured, alright, eddys been sleeping since we got back to the hostel at like 5:30, i’ll just have an easy night, grab a bite to eat and go to sleep. I decided to grab a beer, and i sat down and was talking to these three aussie guys who’ve been travelling for about four months already. (Aussies are everywhere, you can’t esape them). They’re in their early to mid thirties from the looks of things, and they just told me about where they had been and what they had done. Then John from minesota came down, and i started talking with him about stuff, i was just about to finish my beer (by the way, these aren’t normal size beers, its go big or go home when your getting the cheap stuff on tap) when we met two other american guys, and my two aussie roommates came down. So Johno bought me another beer, which was very kind of him, and made up for him spoiling my quiet night. Anyways, the six of us end up wandering around the town at night, and they weren’t sure how to get to the bridge. So I lead the way. About two minutes later, one of the guys from the states offers up that maybe they shouldnt be letting the 17 year old lead the way. Rubbish, i got us there, in plenty of time. We wandered the streets, mostly in search of a bathroom, and ended up peeing in an alley somewhere. We got back, sat in the bar for a while, went to sleep. Eddy was still passed out after i had woken up and gone to the bank this morning, that kid sleeps so much. So i had a nice quiet walk this morning around the new part of town, and went back for some breakfast. I signed up at the ice caves tour and eddy is off trying to find a bank to cash a travelers cheque so that he can sign up to. He has about an hour to get it and make it back to sign up, so good luck to him. Ice caves should be good, and im thinking we’re heading to vienna tommorrow. (Postcard question: a man who lives in salzburg invented a very famous drink, he lives not twenty minutes from where i am staying. What is the drink?)

Take it easy kids, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.



Tags:

0 responses to “This Post is just because i have internet time”

  1. Monique says:

    Dietrich Mateschitz invented Red Bull … hopefully thats right but i dont have a clue really haha ps if by some strange chance i got that right u dont need to send a post card because i know u luv me jus the fact that u know someone is actually reading these things haha i gotta go pick up my sister tho so i hope u guys are having fun!! miss u guys tunz! ps. i got my eye brow pierced and a job at the LCBO so… thats wuts new with me:D gotta go
    luv mo

  2. kellyyy says:

    booo mo got it. lol. but if its not that.. then id have to say its steigl beer. and if u dont want to send it to her then u can send it to me!! lol i have been looking for over an hour and i have like 6 ppl helping me.. haha . yes im a loser. but once i started looking it was kind of addicting. lol anywyas..i can always try on the next one too. lol alright.talk to you guys soon i hope! bye man. love kelly

  3. Kat (Rino) says:

    Oh, nice question. I didn’t know the answer and am glad that mo had the answer! Not because I wanted her to get a postcard and not kelly, cause I don’t know either. I’m just glad someone had the answer! I typed Austrian Drink Inventor into Google and it came up to confirm. There’s a vitamin supplement called Red Bull in thailand. cool eh? I like these posts from Austria they seem to be about peeing in random spots after too many beers with Aussies and Americans. what a life!
    Loves Kat

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *