BootsnAll Travel Network



American Woman

that´s right, woman, not girl. But we’ll get to that later. so yesterday we went on our ice cave tour. it was up on a mountain, we took a bus and a gondola and hiked for a while to get to the cave. Everyone there was bundling up in sweatshirts, pants, layers, jackets, a parka in a couple cases, and there was me and eddy, in our shorts and tshirts. austrians dont know shit bout cold. So we went into the worlds biggest ice cave, it was pretty cool except in the interests of keeping it natural, they dont take in flashlights or anything, just lanterns, so it was hard to see alot of the stuff. There were massive stalacmites and stalactites that formed things that looked like polar bears or castles and it was pretty crazy. It was cool, but very expensive, i don’t know if i would’ve paid the kinda money we did to go see it. Anyways, now that the nice little tour is out of the way, let me talk to you about last night. On this tour, were these two american girls, ann and kate. They were staying at our hostel so i invited them to come out drinking with us that night. Eddy decided not to drink, so did our buddy john, so it was me and the two girls who were going to be the ones taking them down. Eddy kept to his word, didnt drink, john had a couple once we were out. So we had a couple beers at the hostel, went to the strip of irish pubs and bars in the old city and started our night. Bar number 1, nice atmosphere, quiet, early, just a couple pints. Bar number 2: a little livelier, a few more beers, conversation starts to shift to things that aren´t exactly philisophical discussions. the conversation then shifted to how to tell if a girl is into a guy or not. they said a guy should just know, i disagreed, saying the only way i know is if the girl flat out tells me or grabs me and kisses me. I ask questions, we converse, and we decide that if a girl has her hand on a guys leg, she is aware of it, she is interested in him, and she wants to do something. I may or may not have had a hand on my leg at that point. Bar number three: we meet up with our guide from the ice caves tour, he buys some double vodkas, which the girls thought were two strong, so i have a few of those. some creepster at the corner of the bar calls me over to ask about the girls and wher eim from, and he orders us all some italian liquer, the girls think its gross, i have more than i should. by this time i am absolutely of my rocker, a guy selling flowers walks by, i barter him to a price of whatever the coin i pulled out of my pocker was, and i gave ann a flower. Now a gentleman never kisses and tells, but me being a gentleman in the loosest sense of the world will just say that i had an enjoyable evening. Now this may not be too shocking or surprising to some of you, but the best part is what the title eludes to: Born in massachusetts, she is doing some schooling in australia. The schooling she is doing is law school. she’s in her last year. she is 23 years old. As we were parting ways at the train station this morning, i called her friend over and said by the way, when you get a chance, let her know im only 17. her friend seemed shocked but very amused by this. We got on our train and we are now in vienna…i think…im pretty sure…ill let you know.

p.s. congrats moe, red bull is the drink, we have a winner.



Tags:

3 responses to “American Woman”

  1. Linndzzz (AKA Trevor) says:

    lmao mikey you’re my idol. congrats on the “american woman” i bet she was like WHOLY shit wud i do with a 17 year old..by the way…fill me in on what you did do exactly..or do i wanna know? lol anywhoo.,..so far uve gotten a phone number, hooked up with a 23 year old and have a date at sum point along ur journey. that makes me proud!
    Anywhoo how bout u start asking easier post card questions..you know im too lazy to look these things up..good god man. well im outta here..stay fly darling

    Me

  2. kellyyy says:

    haha leave it up to mike… oh man. i love the whole “guy selling flowers”…*sigh. only in europe! i heard about ur harry potter train experience.. saweeet. and i agree with lidns…easier questions!! haha. why are we so desperate to just get a flippin post card anyways? i dont know.i raelly have no life. but linds..i think we’re the only two other ones in this contest…so maybe he will just make us all winners 😀 if not..ur on 😐 haha. only kidding. anyways.. take it easy boys…mikey..watch out for those 23 year old americans. i just read a headline in the usa today “AMERICAN GIRLS TOP NOTCH FOR GONNOREAH” …so stay away. well i guess they should be the ones staying away… ekkkkk, alright bye man. love the big K.

  3. Rachel says:

    Mike D it sounds like you are having some crazy adventures which was expected because heck you are crazy…your travels sound like so much fun and i hope you have some more fun drunken nights.. i just wanted to say bye because im off to school in ottawa.. i hope you have an amazing time traveling and experiencing europe..good luck my fellow ryans pet food employee! love rachel sakhuja

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *