BootsnAll Travel Network



Big Pimpin up in Germany

well kids, the postcard winner is katherine, the rino, ervasti. id like to thank all the late attempts for their tardy guesses, and lindsay for her drunken posting.

now i have a story for you all. i was beginning to think salzburg was a rather grand disapointment. it was bland, boring, and nothing to do on a sunday. I was tired too, so i was just going to go to bed and get a good nights sleep. There is a bar in the bottom of the hostel, so we went, and played a game of chess, i even said a couple times, im not going to drink tonight, i cant afford it. Stiegl is no guinness, but it went down fairly easy. Before I knew it I had downed a couple beers, was sitting at a table of australian and tasmanian (still australian but further down under) guys discussing travel, politics, and where the best looking women are. Croatia was a popular choice, canada was not far behind. It was also agreed upon that canadian girls are fairly easy. I talked a big game and said i fully agreed, but really, i cant get any at home, germany i have a chance, more about that later.
so the beer is flowing, its last call, we get one more, and then its after last call and we get another one. Me, Eddy, the two guys from tasmania and the bartender are sitting at a table talking, when he mentions his playstation. The tasmanian guy runs up to his room to grab a housewarming gift and we are off to the bartenders apartment to play some playstation. The gift was canadian club, and not wanting to be rude and refuse a drink after id already had too much, i had to down it. we talked about ice hockey, girls, video games, travel, politics, our life stories,…we peed of the balcony, we peed in the bush, we tricked eddy into walking down the pitch black stairs where he hurt is ankle, and in the words of dave the tazzy, the whiskey brought out the man hugs. we parted ways and got back to the room at about 4.
the next morning we ate and went to go see the eagles nest, hitlers house, in bavaria, germany. It was me, eddy, johno and james (two aussies we share a room with) and john (a guy from minnesota). On the bus on the way there, there was this girl a couple seats up who kept looking back at me. I checked the window, and no, i did not having anything on my face. She keeps casting glances my way, so i flash her my award winning smile, and she blushes and turns away. Award winning or gut wrenching, either or. Anyways, she stands up to get off at her stop and she throws a piece of paper between me and james, james almost got hit and was like, wtfff is this? The girl pointed at me and the paper, and i assumed i was to pick it up. And ladies and gentleman, mikey got a german girls phone number (house and cell) and her email address. I think im going to have to ride busses back home more often.

Anyways, we went to hitlers house, which is way up on the mountain, and i got to spend ac ouple hours climbing in the alps, which wasnt that bad, the view was incredible. I ate french fries at hitlers house, but being the dick he was, i was overcharged. Our bus was late to pick us up from the house, so we missed our connecting bus by about two minutes. To kill time we wandered the streets and there was this bright blue, icy cold river running through town. We hopped a fence, climbed down a little hill and me and the minnesota guy peeled to the boxers and jumped in. A crowd was gathering around the bridge looking at us, and i hope it was because of my rock hard body rather than they couldnt believe someone would swim in whatever that river had floating in it. It looked clean, and i can only hope it was.

So thats whats going on children, the ice caves are tommorrow and look out for more postcard trivia. Katherine being the winner is now not eligible for the prize, but she can swoop in with a correct answer and effectively nullify the competition for all others. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves, cheers.



Tags:

One response to “Big Pimpin up in Germany”

  1. Lindzzzzz (AKA trevor) says:

    gad damn mike..i need to win.. well u sound like your having a fantabulous time! and i like that. i have to appologize about my drunken email last night…actually what am i saying..why would i be sorry for that..u needed it..to remind you of me lol! lol yanno what got me in that blog..the part where you said you peed off the balcony..i laughed for like 5 minutes because you make me so proud! SCORE u got a ladies number…and email..that is deffinitely big pimpin…keep it goin hot stuff and u will have children and women all over the world..one piece of advice tho gloria..remember to always use protection.. then u wont have to worry about children in every country! well im outta here i have to go study for your next trivia question!
    Love Lindz

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *