BootsnAll Travel Network



The View From My Balcony

 

Balcony.JPG

Just thought you should know…

PS Fame at last! Go to the following link for something you’ve already read (JK Old Firm?  Mike Wrexham?  JB er Leeds/Barnsley? Ha Ha Ha)…

http://www.footballderbies.com/reports/report.php?id=592



Tags:

8 Responses to “The View From My Balcony”

  1. Gillian Says:

    Jealous…… just though you should know…

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Sister Angela Says:

    Is that the bloke from Fantasy Island over there? Pat knows his name, I can never remember. “The plane, the plane”.

  4. Puzzled of Brook street Says:

    No Sister Angela. That guy was in the club on Friday evening and goes by the name of Tatu. He used to play for Newton Athletic (Kingsway) and now drinks in the Mill Hotel. Pain in the ass really. Kept asking for crisps.” What flavour?” “The plain, the plain!”. Dearie me!!
    LJP. Not really surprised at your latest claim to fame. It was a truly cracking report on the Boca / River game. But I was out the other morning and a van with the logo “LJP” passed me on Overleigh roundabout.Can you explain what all this is about?
    PS. It was heading in the direction of Wrexham!

  5. How many more wins Mike Says:

    I’ll write a review of Chester v Wreham if we beat the vile creatures next Wednesday. The lads are on a roll and the next born son, or puppy or kitten, of readers of this blog must call them Derek or Asamoah, it’s a new law. Any chance of a cake in shape of Derek worshipping at the shrine Col?

  6. Posted from United States United States
  7. How many more wins Mike Says:

    PS Off to Aintree on Friday but the big tip from me is Clan Royal for Saturday, great weight, lightly raced, it’s a sure-fire winner Tom. Fill your bloggy-boots everyone.

  8. Posted from United States United States
  9. Aunty Mary Says:

    Just thought you’d like to know that there is a BLOOKER prize for Blogs. The first one was won last week in New York. What are you waiting for? Don’t forget me when you win!!!

  10. Sister Angela Says:

    Mike and Ali, are you around this weekend. If you’re not at Aintree, you can run a book at Clare’s house for Alexander’s 4th birthday tea… (She has agreed to have it shown, as long as Mike doesn’t give any tips). Text if you’re interested.
    JK, see you in the club over the weekend. If I don’t make it, I’ll be star spotting in the Mill…

  11. Sister Angela Says:

    Fancy a pint on Saturday, Rob and Marlena?

  12. The Poor Clare Says:

    You’d better get yourself a sitter, then.

Leave a Reply