BootsnAll Travel Network



On George Galloway…

I´ve got loads to tell you about Machu Picchu and all that, including the first usage of South American health systems, but bloody George!

I don´t normally write up when in internet cafes, but this is too much. How, exactly, when the programme is rigorously edited, does he imagine he´s going to stir up new interest in politics and widen the socialist agenda. This can have nothing to do with simple publicity for him, can it? What time is his next surgery? I´m presuming Parliament is in recess. And if anyone goes on about Big Brother getting more votes than the general election I shall scream. It does because people vote many times each, something that´s confined to certain wards in Yorkshire and Wales these days. Yes, he´s entertaining, but so was Michael Barrymore, once…

Oh well, come the council elections in May, that´s my job gone.

This has been passed to the site for those interested…

http://beta.cergis.com/george/

PS – Kirsten´s left a comment on New Year´s Eve in Cusco, for those that know her. Isn´t the Interweb great?



Tags:

3 Responses to “On George Galloway…”

  1. Sister Angela Says:

    Once they’ve found all your skeletons and done their sums, your job’s gone anyway, sunshine. As for George, I have resolved not to watch until he’s out, he brings me out in a rash. I’m assuming that he’s taking unpaid leave, if not, you must lodge a complaint.

    P.S. Don’t call me from any of them dirty bars you’ve been frequenting, Susan’s robbed me phone.

  2. Sister Angela Says:

    Hi Kirsten. Send baby pictures to Martin and he’ll post one for all to see.

  3. Sister Angela Says:

    Phew. Good to see we managed a draw against the mighty Burton.

  4. Gillian Says:

    Never mind Mr Galloway – he’s Hx. Lets be hearing the interesting stuff about Machu Picchu and the Peruvian healthcare system!!!

  5. Posted from United States United States
  6. Sister Susan Says:

    Don’t worry about Martin’s employment status re the skeletons Ang. Why do you think he put placemen in his jobs? Equal opps at LBTH my hat.

    Any attempts on anagrams of George Galloway including the word Ego? 50p for the best one.

  7. JohnnyBoy Mallinson Says:

    Maybe George has an arrangement for the first evictee to deputise for him. I recon Pete Burns could be a real man of the people, or Maggot could probably do sterling work.

  8. Original Johnnyboy Says:

    I´ve seen both Pete Burns and George Galloway live. I reckon Pete is less concerned with his appearance and public image than George. Further comments on trustworthyness of mouths will be libellous…

  9. Posted from Peru Peru
  10. Little Sister Says:

    Pete’s on chokey when he comes out, so it’ll have to be the chav.

  11. rob and lena Says:

    does any one know where i can get a beautiful coat made from orphaned puppies? it has to be beautiful, mind, cos i’m not evil, just concerned with the beautiful things in life….

  12. Original Johnnyboy Says:

    Rob – the place you need is Juliaca in Peru. See forthcoming post by coincidence…

  13. Posted from Peru Peru

Leave a Reply