BootsnAll Travel Network



New Kid On The Blog (4)

Welcome Rory (Ruaraidh?) Edward (what was wrong with Ivor Martin?) to the world.  Congratulations Sue and Karl.  I was in an Argentinian cathedral at the time.  I have a small bottle of champagne awaiting me at my hotel.  Pictures hopefully on the way.

In the meantime here are some Argentian ones.

IMG_0180.JPG   IMG_0210.JPG  

Er, that didn’t quite work out the way intended…

Today I would be mainly listening to Stop The War by Raw Sex, Pure Energy as I saw the changing of the guard at the Malvinas War Memorial today.

                                                       7888_2.jpg



Tags:

4 Responses to “New Kid On The Blog (4)”

  1. Rob MB Says:

    congratulations to sue and Karl! i thought of Ieuan Eric Zacariah? theres always time for them to change their mind!
    My mum (kim), had an operation the day before yesterday, and is still in hospital feeling poorly, but it went well, and they said she might be out on saturday. as i said she is feeling poorly, so any get well messages would probably be very welcome!
    tiffenld@telus.net is her e mail.

  2. Rob MB Says:

    right, lookin for somewhere good to take my canadian friends on St patricks day night, i’m guessing the catholic club? is it okay for us to go there? JK is the man to ask i suppose, jk, i’m not technically a member, but i’m an honorary parry, and john and angela are my mentors, so we would behave ourselves, if we could come there it would be great. right, finished using the blog for my own means, goodnight, and god bless.

  3. Auntie Angela Says:

    Martin – Did you Google Rory or have you been learning yet another language?
    Rob – they have changed their minds on the name and have decided on Angelicus, lovely, but not very original, as Clare has chosen the same name.
    As for the most happening place in town, I am assuming that Canadians have Bingo and Bar Billiards. The amount of geriatric fights I had to break up during my summer behind that bar; I had to retire, as it was playing havoc with me nerves.
    JK – can Martin nominate and I second the first on-line applications for membership of the St Werburgh and St. Columba’s Parish Centre? You’ve got a lot to live up to, have you got a shindig planned for Paddy’s?
    Kim – Hope you’re feeling better soon. Make sure those boys look after you properly (particularly Mark)… X

  4. JK Says:

    Tsk Tsk. Have we got a shindig for St Pat’s? Sister Angela did you recieve one punch too many when breaking up those geriatric fights??

  5. Aunty Mary Says:

    Hi been engaged for a few days -so only just read your diary,full of interesting stuff as usual. So your an uncle again to another Boy!! What with your lot of boys on the Parry side and our lot of boys on the Hall side we’ll soon have that football team.Thick snow here in Chester so continue to brighten up our days with sunshine .

Leave a Reply