BootsnAll Travel Network



Insurance Companies Do It On Purpose

Did have a long and no doubt wry post prepared on the fun that is this area of the world. But I`ve had to spend the last hour trying to do insurance stuff. As such need to leave this cafe. Suffice to say I was being unfair to San Fernando. Turns out they had a fiesta planned for last night in the town`s other square (you know, the one behind the police station), and very good it was as well.

Bye

Next day.

Specialist Laptop insurance company refusing to pay out. May need people`s help on this fairly fast…

Desperate of Southern Chile…



Tags:

4 Responses to “Insurance Companies Do It On Purpose”

  1. kim Says:

    John
    oh I was beside myself hearing you had been robbed. We had no computer for a few days as we had a bug in it so did not know till I spoke to Rob. Just glad your fine. Insurance that’s a hot subject, spent a year and a half with our moving insurers trying to get them to pay for the things they lost they kept saying things lik, how do you now we lost them because you moved them? We had to prove they lost them. Marks got even less hair !!! The Weltons are fine, well not all together, Joe has now broken his hand falling off his bike[PUSH BIKE] good job they are all big lads, social services would be round thinking they are being neglected, again!!

    Love Kimx

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Gillian Says:

    I am so sorry to hear about all this Martin. Can’t believe the insurance won’t pay. On what grounds?

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. That's a disgrace Says:

    Let us all have the name of those rogues and we’ll e-mail abuse. You could sent them a link to your blog as proof…
    I can’t see what grounds they would refuse on? Is the mighty Derm onto it?

  6. admin Says:

    Their view is that I have to get beaten up to have a claim. No need to start abusing them just yet. There will be time for that soon.

  7. Posted from Chile Chile
  8. Fez Says:

    That’s rotten luck about the laptop and I can’t believe insurance aren’t paying out – need any phone calls made/horse’s heads left in beds/hostages taken from this end?

Leave a Reply