BootsnAll Travel Network



Ciudad Perdida – don´t Google

Finally back in civilisation after 6 days and 5 nights in the jungle. The paramilitaries were awfully nice and didn´t kidnap me. More to follow later on the detail of the thing, but suffice to say the song of the day 2 days ago was Private Hell by The Jam. I´m not joking.

Hope you´re all well. Now to consider Christmas.

Just realised how the above could read… It was the conditions hiking through the jungle that led to the Hell. Nothing else! Ultimately, it was worth it.

Also made the top ten of blogs by weight of numbers.

Happy birthday Verona. Have a good one. About time you, Daniel or Chris left a comment…

And of course Happy Birthday to Joe. Sounds like I missed a great party.



Tags:

4 Responses to “Ciudad Perdida – don´t Google”

  1. San Jose Lawyer Says:

    “Top ten of blogs by weight of numbers?” Does that mean that Ads by Google is now funding your trip?

    Cool and raining in California today – snowing elsewhere in the US. Is it hot in the jungle? When does your nightmare end?

    Happy Holidays all.

    Fred

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. rob and lena Says:

    hope ya didn’t get bitten too much!

  4. admin Says:

    How nice of Fred to be wishing us all Happy Holidays. The idea of cool weather is some time away yet (I hope) – I shall find it in Peru, I think. Happy Christmas to you. Great to see you keeping an eye on things. (The day Google fund my journey is the day I retire and simply carry on.)

    Rob and Lena – yes I did get bitten. So much so that I can’t put the pictures of my legs on the site in case you’re eating your tea when you look at it. They are truly wounded. And I’m planning on the Amazon next. I must need my head examining. Hope Chester is suiting you both well.

  5. Posted from Colombia Colombia
  6. JohnnyBoy Mallinson Says:

    Sounds like you’re in danger of getting fit. Or am i just being silly now?

  7. Aunty Mary Says:

    Sounds fantasic !! No need to go into much detail about the Jungle . You know that I have a very vivid imagination. If I don’t get back to you before Christmas have a geat time and we will miss you on Boxing Day!!1

Leave a Reply