BootsnAll Travel Network



Challenges are a good idea

Now it could be said that a little spice could pep up a log such as this and John Kenyon has contributed the following;

“…we will be following your adventures especially if you accept this challenge. your mission is to find a bar in S America showing either of the forthcoming Old firm games. First one is on Wed 9th November. Get a good picture,(pref with either you or someone with you wearing the hoops!) one that we can send up to the Celtic View and you win a St Werburgh’s CSC polo shirt. It has the Eastgate Clock with the four leaf shamrock replacing the clock face and the tricolour flying from the top!

Good luck agent Parry!”

Just the sort of contribution required! Cheers John. I’ll hopefully be on that freighter on the ninth, but there’s another match a couple of weeks later when I’m supposed to be in Colombia. It’s more likely to be a Galway GAA top than the Hoops, by the way.

Any other challenges other than the obvious current one will be considered. After all, I can always delete them.

Right the sun’s just come out in Toronto. Off out for the afternoon.

See you later.

Today’s track – Wonderful World, Beautiful People – Jimmy Cliff



Tags:

One Response to “Challenges are a good idea”

  1. Rob and Lena Says:

    this really shouldn’t be too hard, but find a manchester united shirt wearing local in the oddest place possible! extra points if they’ve got the name of someone obscure on the back, i’m thinkin poborsky! lol!

Leave a Reply