BootsnAll Travel Network



Airport Update on New PC

Thanks to all who were involved in getting this PC out to me, which allows me to annoy all my fellow passengers by uploading in airports – one of which I’m in now (with Vic) on the way to Iguazu in a no-doubt doomed attempt to get a full moon eyefull of the Falls.

In the meantime in the opposite direction the Perito Moreno glacier is performing fantastically and is live on the telly.

Cath has now reminded me that we were standing on that bit!

Usual SA transport issues again with our flight being ‘rescheduled’ by 3 hours. This after we’d got up early after a late night and rushed to get to the sodding plane. Got it’s hard being on holiday for 6 months.

Anyway point is I won’t be on for a few days as we’re heading for the rainforest, which as far as I know doesn’t yet have wi-fi integral to it’s trees. So all try to help Rob in his quest. I promise, Rob, that I won’t have There Goes Concorde Again by …And The Native Hipsters as a song of the day. That would absolutely drive you mad.

So instead it’s Blue Monday by Tanghetto for today. As you’re a young person, how exactly do we send you tunes?

PS – which Kenny C is that on the last post. A Netherlands tag gives a clue.



Tags:

8 Responses to “Airport Update on New PC”

  1. Rob MB Says:

    the best way to send me the tunes, which are for my personal use, so not breaking copyright as far as i know, is to e mail them to me at robmasonbrown@hotmail.com

  2. Rob MB Says:

    http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPublishedPlaylist?id=747249&s=143444
    go here!

  3. Rob MB Says:

    the above is the soundtrack on itunes, of all the tunes that itunes sell off the blog, though my list has about 25 more tunes than that one

  4. Gillian Says:

    Great link to the glacier Martin! Awesome sounds as the ice hits the water.

  5. Posted from United States United States
  6. KennyC Says:

    Unwillingness to treat Oasis (in 2006) as hip or cool or even acceptable is another BIG clue.

    Live it up, grand homme!

  7. Posted from Netherlands Netherlands
  8. Sister Angela Says:

    Well, people that post. You see what happens when he gets a mate. We all get abandoned…

  9. admin Says:

    Hardly abandoned… Here I am about to upload as soon as I can get my act together. Anyway, the Frequency Monitor is on maternity leave so I feel like there’s less pressure.

  10. Posted from Argentina Argentina
  11. admin Says:

    Cor – isn’t young Rob clever. Had to be his nanny that helped such a well-rounded and bright individual to emerge…

  12. Posted from Argentina Argentina
  13. JohnnyBoy Mallinson Says:

    Is Vic there? (song of the day).

Leave a Reply