BootsnAll Travel Network



Pretoria shags Casa

So I’m in Rabat now. An hour north of Casablanca and more modern though quieter. Picture it as the progeny of Pretoria shagging Casablanca. Wide streets, relaxed atmosphere, everything closed by 10pm.

I’ve seen some Roman ruins, the King’s palace (though I don’t know who the current king is), an archeological museum and stuff places I didn’t what it was when I was looking at it – but it was cool.

The internet cafe machines have usb ports here, so I think I might show you some pics soon.

By the way these Morrocans are kinda nutty. You think at first that its the language barrier and then afterwards you realise that they’re a bunch of characters. Ya sometimes this place is like an Asterix and Obelix comic. Like when you see a bunch of kids kicking a kid on the floor and some tourist wants to intervene and the Moroccans say that the kids are just playing. These Moroccans are crazy. 

Tags: , ,



One Response to “Pretoria shags Casa”

  1. ish49er Says:

    Yo brother jabs…howzeet guy!!!
    Just missed you at the airport last week!
    Hope you enjoying your traveling (except for the toilet buzz :-()

    schweet dude…
    ish49er

  2. admin Says:

    Having a ball ayah. The airport was too rushed but hey that’s the way things go.

Leave a Reply