BootsnAll Travel Network



Post Festival

So after the festival I figured I’d get some sleep but I ended up going out another couple of nights including some time in Pacha Marrakesh (which is kak expensive with kak music and just generally kak). [kak = shit] But I had some fun as well and even feel like going back to Essaouira to finish some conversations I never got a chance to start.

Anyways… I’m back here in Mehdia Plage staying at the surf school again and trying to figure out what to do next in between surfing and sleeping. I have a week to decide as my visa expires on the 11th.

The school was busy this weekend so I went to Rabat and stayed with a bra, Ali, I met in Essaouira. Really cool people. Alex – this chick from England – was also staying there with his family. Alex is crazy, she went to a friend’s farewell party, got drunk and ended up coming to Morocco with her friend. And I thought I left at a whim!

Life is good here by the beach but I need to mission this week and get my ass into gear. Soon you’ll hear what my plans are, as soon as I find out what they are. Check my photos as I’ve added some today. Notice on the right of this page there’s a link to my photos. 

Tags: , ,



2 Responses to “Post Festival”

  1. Mujahid Says:

    Salaam Bro. It looks like you having fun on that side of the world. U such a lucky dude. Keep the post coming we really enjoy it.

  2. Waleed Says:

    Had a look at the pictures and I must say I prefer the dude with the short hair style look at least I could recognise him heee.

    The architectural styles of the buildings remind me of the inside of the Gatesville mosque (the facades around the mimbahr) and I would imagine that they probably copied the style from there.

    I’m amazed at Alex whom you said ended up in Morcocco after having one too many doppe. By the looks of things she’s probably glad that she had the dopped to be able to see Morocco.

    Any idea what your plans will be after your visa expires on the 11th?

    Hear from you

    Waleed

Leave a Reply