BootsnAll Travel Network



Hydrobase, St Louis, Senegal

Some pictures! Well only four but that’ll have to do for now. They’re all of when I was staying on Hydrobase beach in St Louis, Senegal. I was there for almost 3 weeks!

Photos are courtesy of John (and his camera), with whom I have been travelling since I arrived in Senegal. It just turned out that our schedules are in synch, we get along pretty well and we can save some money doing this.

John is a Kiwi (that means he is from New Zealand not Australia) but I try not to hold that against him, or rather, I try not to hold sheep against him. I would do more Kiwi jokes but he could just bring up rugby and make me cry like a little baby… again.

Anyway, check his blog out. It’s everything this blog is not i.e. detailed, informative and lots of pictures. You’ll even get some idea of the budget we’re spending. (In fact, it’s so detailed that you’ll probably have to wait a few days before he catches up to 3 weeks ago where I come into the picture).

Tags: , ,



One Response to “Hydrobase, St Louis, Senegal”

  1. Dennise Onorata Says:

    Teepee For My Bunghole » Blog Archive » Hydrobase, St Louis, Senegal Glad I came across the site.

Leave a Reply