BootsnAll Travel Network



Blog Loss

Anyway yesterday I had a brilliant thought I wanted to post after Friday mosque about how toes are probably the most individual part of a persons body and how, after thinking this and lining up to pray, I noticed that the guy on the right’s feet hadn’t been alerted that the rest of the body was still alive (talk about one foot in the grave!) and the guy on the left had two toes considering starting a foot of their own, when I get to the internet cafe and see that all of my posts for August have been lost. (That was a long sentence, wasn’t it?)

Apparently the server that hosts my blog crashed and their backups are wonky (that’s technical term in the IT business – non-IT people please feel free to use it to sound clever and “in the know”). There seems to be hope of getting them back but we’ll have to wait and see.

Tags: , ,



2 Responses to “Blog Loss”

  1. Waleed Says:

    WAS – To all muslimeen I say Ramadaan Kareem may Allah almighty accept our fast and remove from us all our bad deeds inshallah.

    So how has ramadaan been in Morocco thus far? I see you were admiring feet of all things? : ) I’m sure those feet can tell you many stories but I’d much rather speak about what happened here. On Saturday the freakin traffic to the Airshow at Ysterplaat Airbase blew the wind out of my sails. I had a call to attend to in Montague Gardens and it felt like being stuck in Monday morning rush hour traffic on a Saturday morning.

    I’ve been suffering from migraines during the first 2 days of the fast but today I feel much better. Must be the bodies way of detoxing and getting rid of all the big mac burgers and slaptjips I enjoy consuming. Its hard but I’m trying to eat proper foods at night when the time comes to break the fast. I wonder what you are munching on?

    How was the popes comments about Islam received in Morocco? It was interesting to read an article written by some Anglican Minister who to my surprise seemed to disagree with what the pope had said. The pope to the Catholics is as I understand it is like “Jesus” himself in the absence of “Jesus (peace be upon him”). The pope is considered to be infalable.???

    The Quraan is clear that the Jews and Christians will never be satisfied with us not until we leave our deen to follow their deen. They will try in every way to make it seem as if Islam is a Rogue religion. My little bit of dawah for the month of ramdaan.

    If anyone wants to know more about Islam please feel free to ask my advice is free.

    All the best inshallah

    Waleed

  2. Samir Says:

    Salaam Ghalied

    That comment with the feet was vrek funny, I was reading it at work and I could keep in my laughter.

    Keep well dude

  3. Posted from Netherlands Netherlands

Leave a Reply