BootsnAll Travel Network



Aaargh!!

Okay so I went to the Surete Nationale (cops) 9am today (in a very nice building actually) and they sent me to the airport to get letter from the airport police there saying that I couldn’t leave so that they give me a letter to allow me to leave. Serious.

Anyway the response at the airport was negative, very negative. I had to stry with them just to get a scribble on a card out of them just to prove I’d been there.

Then it was back to the police station where I got to see how the rest of the world used to use typewriters 20 years ago. Never clicking Print a couple of times, this was 5 layers of carbon copy in action. Yeah that got boring pretty quick but I just had to sit there and wait. Basically I figure typing so much makes you kak scared of making mistakes and kak lazy to type documents – which is what I needed them to do.

They called me over a couple of times to see if there was anywhere else they could send me but I had them covered and cornered. At times if I could have figured out the amount of kak I would have to cause to have me sent out the country but not put in jail, I would have done it.

At 4h30pm someone told me that it was possible for them to help me. I got slightly happy. At 5pm they told me to come back tomorrow. I wonder if I killed enough people if they would consider me too dangerous to keep in their jails and just send me out of the country?

Tags: , ,



No Responses to “Aaargh!!”

  1. Waleed Says:

    Cannot for the life of me understand why they need to give you permission to leave??? Unless you are Ghalied bin Abdel Aziz bin Muhaimir I suppose then I know they won’t let you go because you have a big stacks of $$$$ under your thobe that will be very useful to the Moroccan economy. That is rather kak I agree and it looks like they do this sort of thing often.

    Yesterday I also took a scenic ride to Worcester via the old Du Toits Kloof road, it has been a very long while since I last ventured that way. It is simply stunning,,,theres nothing in the World that can compare with that breath taking scenery. The mountains, the waterfalls, the proteas and the one chacma baboon roaming around there was too beautiful. Don’t think Morocco can compete with that.

    So what is the rail system like over there? We are obviously light years behind the rest of the world. We need to seriously look at our transport infrustructure if we intend to successfully host world events like the WC 2010 and perhaps the Olympics further down the line. Why havent we woken up to the fact that we need to do something about this rahter sooner than later.
    There were some rumours that the WC would be taken away from us an given to Australia but this fact was soon negated by the likes of our FIFA rep Danny Jordaan.

    Our 2010 WC clock has already started ticking by and it will be interesting to see how the government and the construction people move forward to complete the stadiums and necessary infrustructure on time. Last time i checked, there was a big hoowahaa about the development around the Green Point Stadium .— Local government and the residents were at loggerheads.

    Anyway – Take care wish you luck with your exit from Morocco. Switzerland should be very interesting ja mein Herr.

    Waleed

Leave a Reply