BootsnAll Travel Network



10 Days of Packing Up Your Life

It was Human’s Rights Day yesterday and I watched Freshly Ground perform in the Company Gardens alongside a vrag (load) other musicians. They were mal as ever. I hope mense (people) start checking of the Gardens concert synonymous with Human Rights Day. We need to do something to differentiate this morass of public holidays. I mean its cool getting all these days off but its hard to keep track of why.
Definitely buying Freshly Ground CD’s to take with me because I pimp South Africa biiiig time when I travelĀ  – lets face it – this place IS special.

I checked out some ticket prices on Friday and it looks like I’m be travelling with BA at about the 10th of May. I figure I’ll do most of my prep from the start of May which leaves me with 10 Days of Packing Up My Life. This is going to be hectic because I’ve basically never moved before so I’ve got stuff from waaay back. And I’m a bra that can’t soema just throw away stuff. Heavy.

Also I’ll have to buy my ticket before the end of this month so that I avoid the price increases. Theoretically its not possible for me to have enough money to buy the ticket and survive through April. “Theoretically” se moer. I already did away with “logically” when I decided on this improbable mission so “theoretically” won’t be a big loss. Sometimes its just better not to think things through too much…

Tags: ,



Leave a Reply