BootsnAll Travel Network



Darn it

i I just did a massive post and this stupoid computer deleted it. I´m going on a pampas tour for 3 days, so I´ll do it again when i get back.
Sorry.
Em



Tags:

6 responses to “Darn it”

  1. Chris says:

    This happens with students when they’re composing material for online posting. If it’s taking a while because there’s a lot of stuff, then the software automatically ends the session. The trick is to do it offline in Word or an email package, and then cut and paste it into the blog.

    Dad

  2. Luke says:

    o dear

  3. Siobhan says:

    emba, just letting you know i do read this and will write an email soon. if i can remember your email address. i’m glad you haven’t contracted any nasty diseases yet, as far as i can tell. i haven’t either. yay! love!

  4. Wendy says:

    Hi Em
    Hope Pampas tour went well? Which country?
    Nothing worse than than losing a long post !
    Luke’s got the flu so we had to postpone dinner for Chris.s birthday.
    We saw lots of family friends at John and Gig’s party for John’s 60th on Friday night, many of whom were wondering how your travels were going.
    Julie and Sean had a great time in Brussels.
    Howard is way down in the polls ( although News Ltd is trying to put a positive spin on it). Labor are going well although as Alan Ramsay dared to say Rudd seems increasingly like a “young john”.
    I’m going to a meeting to protest against APEC police powers tomorrow night.
    Hope you are having a great time. It
    s sunny again and I am glad to report there is plenty of winter sun on the balcony upstairs,
    love xxxxxxx
    Mum ,

  5. luke says:

    good to see this is a place for left wing political updates

  6. Lucy says:

    THAT SUCKS SO BAD! im about to meail you nayway with all my goss, so u can tell me yours in a reply lol. me n gem r going to kuledos on friday we will buy and extra drink in your honour
    xxxx

  7. Duz says:

    Love the advice – “use Word”. 🙂 Actually, in LAt Am, you’re better off using paper to keep a diary, as you never know when you’re going to be without access a computer.

    While we’re on political updates (which is, after all, what I do), Wendy was particularly good the other night, getting the folks all inspired and stuff.

    Also, they’ve chucked an indian doctor into villawood and charged him with being a terrorist coz he gave his cousin his SIM card. Let that be a lesson to you youngsters. “Capitalism says ‘Thou shalt not share. To do so, that is the Original SIM!'”

    Note: after the smarmy comment at the top of the post, I accidentally lost what I wrote, and am feeling suitably humble.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *