BootsnAll Travel Network



The rain in Spain goes mainly down the drain!

Aye, Dios Mio. Hola, from Espana. I have now had a chance to soak in sunny and warm Barcelona for about 4 days, and I am loving it. It has been a nice chance to rest and relax. I had a feeling I would like spain and I was definitely right. From the moment I landed I felt like I should have come here along time ago. Speaking and understanding a little bit of the language definitely helps. I met up with an Aussie guy named Lee here in Barcelona. I had med him in Vienna. I have spend the past few days walking around and enjoying what is truly a magnificent city. The main area of downtown Barcelona, is called, La Rambla. It is the main street full of shops, bars, restaurants and some of the best street performers I have ever seen. People dressed up in all kinds of crazy costumes. Michael Jackson impersonators to musicians to magicians. You could really spend hours going from one crowd surrounding a performer to the next. My original plan was to spend a few weeks here in Barcelona but due to the fact I am down to my final month I have decided to move on and get as much in as I can mange. On tuesday I am flying to Amsterdam…I hear they have alot of good museums there…?

There are new photos up on the photo page…Enjoy!



Tags: ,

-16 responses to “The rain in Spain goes mainly down the drain!”

  1. Worried mother says:

    Did I read that you are basking in the sun in Spain? You better have your sunscreen on. Sounds like a beautiful place I am glad you went. Not so sure about Amsterdam. I hear bad things about that place. Be careful. We hope to talk to you on Thanksgiving.

    p.s. the Pats kicked butt today against the Packers.

  2. Hey watch your wallet in those crowds, that stuff is a pick pockets dream. That is callsic about you telling that Italian guy to basically F Off. Nice use of sign langauge there. Sox are said to have 6 teams interested in trading for Manny now that Soriano signed with the Cubs for 8 years @ 136 mil. He’ll be 39 when that contract is up.

  3. Jeff says:

    When you say that your friend Lucy killed an elephant with her bare hands, I think you were being metaphorical and frankly, much to generous in your favor. More like a “mouse trap.”

  4. Anna says:

    Hey, I guess you’re in Amsterdam now, I think that is as close to Sweden you’ll get on this trip, so I’ll take my chance… waving over here… 😉 can u see it?

    You have to give a extencive report about Amsterdam, it’s on the schedule for spring, if it all turns out the way I want it to.

    Well, have to get back to my coffee, and an application for social security assistance to a power bill… I can only say, get a job… or be without power… or maybe not… hmmm… well, catch you later…

  5. Jeff says:

    Happy Thanksgiving buddy.

    The last place the pilgrims went for religous freedom before Massachusetts was Holland.

  6. Josh says:

    Saturday marks a sad day in football history – yet again another season of Vol Football ends. So sad to see it go…we may get a bid to the Peach Bowl for the 63rd year in a row…how sweet tea that is…can’t wait, happy thanksgiving b…peace and love to the world.

  7. The Angry Inch says:

    What was the Michael Jackson impersonator doing….maybe touching a cabbage patch doll in all kinds of appropriate places while offering “Jesus Juice” to passers by?

  8. Hey there….

    I can’t wait to hear your red light district stories….. you know i love that stuff.

    Can’t wait to see your ass in Texas and i agree with your mother…wear some damn sunscreen. I have seen your ass in Cancun and know what white Irish guy sunburnt looks like…. and what you look like in my bikini.

    LOVE YOU BOO BOO!
    alice

  9. moms who suck their sons

    ka-ka-sh-ka 3453996 Reviews of moms who suck their sons.

  10. hazel crest illinois

    Reviews on hazel crest illinois.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *