BootsnAll Travel Network



It’s almost time!

Howdy Folks.  I leave for my Around the World Journey in 3 days.  There has been alot of preparation for this trip in the past few months.  You wouldn’t believe how much stuff needs to get taken care of when you plan on being out of the country for 9 months.  Most of that stuff is done and taken care of now and all that’s left is the goodbyes.  Most of those were done this past weekend as I had to travel back to Boston to say goodbye to my favorite Aunt Sharon who passed on.  It was really great seeing alot of you guys and hanging out.  I hope to do my best to keep my blog entertaining and exciting as I travel.  I will update it as often as i can depending on where i’m a and what type of access i’ll have to a computer.  I really hope most of you can follow my Journey.  I’ll say goodbye for now, but I will be in touch soon.



Tags:

6 responses to “It’s almost time!”

  1. Nikki says:

    Good luck! 🙂

  2. Kev says:

    What a lovely pair of coconuts!

  3. T.Webb says:

    I love this for ya! Just don’t ever forget about the VOLS!

  4. WAR The Safe return of Gagnon to Titletown, USA

  5. Rich Stanbridge says:

    Hey Brian are those puppies a D-cup or a C-cup?

    Bon Voyage! as they say in a place called France

  6. RL Hinostro says:

    Good luck, Gods Blessing, and make sure You use your sun screen.

  7. Jim G says:

    Great having you home even under the circumstances. Good luck and take some good photos!

  8. Amy Berger says:

    no fair, yours are bigger than mine!

  9. Josh says:

    B – Have a great trip! I’ll definately be checking in on you. Go Vols!

  10. Kelly says:

    Safe travels, Brian. Enjoy!

  11. Jim G says:

    Bri, good stories and photos. Sounds like you’re having the time of your life. Great idea to keep this journal on this site. Starting to warm up and feel like summer back here. Mom & I are getting anxious to take our vacation out in San Diego. Mom gets out of school on Fri. 06/23 and we’re on a plane the next a.m. Jeff’s lining up some golf courses and we’re planning to go to Mexico while we’re out there. Tom’s home from school and he had a really good year academically. He’ll only be home for two weeks and will be heading out to Western MA for his camp job. Keep the stories and commentary coming. We miss you! Dad.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *