BootsnAll Travel Network



Community Celebration

people keep asking me how the party went; i am speechless. biggest thanks to my folks for hosting, to my friends for showing up and being willing to jam, to Barbara for supporting Toby and to Toby for drumming the life into his djembe…”The Drum is the ear of God”

for toby’s schedule, info on workshops and private drumming sessions, and other magical sorts of experiences go to healingdrummer.com.



Tags:

One response to “Community Celebration”

  1. Drew says:

    So sorry I missed your party, but I was there in spirit, you know that. I’m really looking forward to reading this blog often, so PLEASE keep us updated. You are an inspiration, Tiff, so thank god for the internet so you can inspire us even more regularly.

    Be safe and blog often!!

  2. tia tracy says:

    Duh…everyone knows that Santa and his elves are busy in the workshop and the reindeer are resting in the barn for the big night…..Silly little girl!
    Hey this is great I love your blogs. Keeping us posted and letting us know that all is well with you on the other side of the world. I’m happy for you to have the opportunity to experience this journey in your life. It is wonderful!…though know mom misses you bunches. …she’s great though cause she loves and supports you even though. tiff keep us posted!!!

    w/Luv, tia tracy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *