BootsnAll Travel Network



Jerome-ok, Jerome

Jerome, Jerome and ChristianJerome, Jerome and Mathieu - the 3 French Muskateers?

This is Big Jerome, small Jerome and Christian saluting in the exam for their stick form. And then the 2 Jeromes and Mathieu at the Fireworks.
The two Jeromes are both French and very good friends although didn’t know eachother before the came. Big Jerome (also known as Jerome-ok, thanks to Paul) is about 40 and from Paris. He is also taller hence Big. small Jerome is 25 and from the South of France near to Montpellier. He is shorter hence small. Both Jeromes were in my old group – Ciao Shifu’s group.
Jerome-ok

Jerome-okJerome-ok, Moied, Andre and Frank

I don’t know what Jerome-ok was searching for here when he came 2 months ago with no martial arts experience. He is a mild mannered man, calm and very kind. He works in car insurance in Paris. Whatever reason he came here he has really found something. He has learnt to cart-wheel with the best of us and it is really nice to see the whole group so supportive of the oldest student here.

Petit Jerome

petit JeromeJerome and Matt

small Jerome has doen quite a lot of martial arts before he came and is proff of the high standard of martial arts in France. About 6 months ago he had some major knee surgery after a snow-boarding accident. And even though the doctor didn’t recommend he do this sort of training this soon, he has done really well and all is in order. Jerome is a hard-worker and consistently progresses. I think he plans to stay for 6 months and he will be a great martial artist when he leaves.



Tags:

4 responses to “Jerome-ok, Jerome”

  1. pat says:

    Hi Tom
    Just got back from visiting Jill for the w/e and have just finished reading your latest bulleting and catching up on your adventures. Great pictures. With all the new friends you are making from many different countries I guess that you will be travelling for a good few years if you are to visit them all. That’s got to be exciting. Don’t overdue the cold showers – you never know what that could lead to!!
    Lots of love until next time.
    Take great care.

  2. pat says:

    Hi Tom
    Just checking how and where you are as I do on Sunday mornings. Hope all is well with you. Will leave a longer message soon. Take care and much love
    Pat

  3. Jamie Goodwin (big bruv!) says:

    Ey op Mr Tom!

    Ha, at last I’ve done it – I’ve had some problems with trying to leave messages in that I haven’t been able to! Either there’s a problem with the server or the link to the comments section comes up with an error message, but I’m here now! Woohoo! I’m glad that overall you’re having a good time – it sounds like a fantastic adventure! Just keep telling yourself, when it gets tough, that this is an extraordinary opportunity that very few people are able to experience (despite wanting to!). Try to remind yourself that it is a once in a lifetime situation, from which you’ll glean so much rich life-experience. That should make things easier to take! ‘Cos if you don’t there’ll be trouble, know what I mean!!

    I hope you have loads of pictures on the old laptop to have a butchers at when you get back, as I’d love to hear, and see, more about it!

    Now, I know that this place is for, and about, you but I’ve had quite a few new developments myself! I’ve moved out of Garden road and am now in Upper Grosvenor road. The reason was that the company that took over landlordship (is that a real word? if not I’ve just invented it! haha) are just developing the property for re-sale. They sent me a letter at the beginning of March to tell me to get out by the 5th June, but I’d moved out of there 10 days later. Whoosh! What was that?!? A bird?……a plane?…… no, it’s Jamie moving house!!!

    Now, if there are any family members reading this, don’t worry as I shall disclose my change in address in due course – it all happened SOOO fast, but I’m in there now all settled etc so shall get round to sorting that out soon.

    I’ve been to see Ben in Bristol a couple of times lately and he sends his love.

    I’ve also joined a singles website with a view to meeting new people and getting some sort of a social life back as I don’t know anyone, really, in T.Wells that I can socialise with and so am doing sommat about it. Anyway, I’ve met up with a woman from Chatham, Michelle, who’s nice – we’re meeting up for the second time on Saturday for a meal, which I’m looking forward to and I’ll let you know how it went…..

    It’s a bit difficult to meet people on-line as it seems very few of them want to meet up face-to-face, and you get some very strange message replies, which I guess is down to their atrocious communication skills……….grr! ….and the spellings that some of these people come out with are absolutely bloody awful! (sorry, a pet hate of mine!!:)

    Anyway, enough of me – back to work I guess! Keep on keeping on and remember it’s ALL experience and there’s no such thing as good or bad, just learning experience, grass hopper!! Sorry, couldn’t resist haha!!

    Take care

    Loadsa luv

    Laters Bruv

  4. admin says:

    Ladies, Ladies!! Big Bruvv is on the loose!!
    Good luck for the next date. Will look forward to the update!
    Spelling mistakes aye? Well I aplogise for mine all over this blog. I know there are quite a few. But when time is not on your side when online, it seems that on this odd occasion it in not quality over quantity!
    Thanks so much for your advice. It is highly valuable and I will try my best to remember that on the next voyage from hell or power (pain) stretch!!
    Yes that was a quick move! I spoke to Mum and Dad tonight and they told me… Well you outmoved those property developers… good on you! Happy house warming! E-mail me your address as soon as you get round to it so I can send you your Biffday pressie!
    Ok time is a-ticking and the queue is a-growing!
    I will try to update the blog as soon as I can ‘cos it’s been ages! It has been busy though and I leave a week on Saturday there’s lots of ends that need tying.
    So glad you wrote! Thanks again.
    Lots of love,
    Tom xxx

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *