BootsnAll Travel Network



Exam

We had a small exam yesterday. Each group made a presentation to the rest of us of what they have been doing for the past month. It’s not really assessed as such but was filmed so we can watch ourselves back and apply corrections.

I had some nice comments so I think I did quite well.

Here are a few photos…

Tai chi Shifu's groupRomain de Montpellier!Y, err, san!

Will try to get a copy of the video to bring home.



Tags:

4 responses to “Exam”

  1. minami says:

    It was so warm in Tokyo – almost like Spring, 20degrees! – but today was back down to 9.. it was very cold today and rainy…

    Well done for getting nice comments!!!
    Yes, bring back the copy of the video, i would love to see what you did!
    cool…

    xx

  2. Granny & Grandad says:

    Dear Tom

    We were pleased to get copies of your diary; you certainly had a lot to sort out when you first arrived in China, we think it couldn’t have been very pleasant for you, but its wonderful that you are experiencing a knowledge of how people in another country live. We are sure things can only get better for you as you gain an understanding of the chinese people.

    We send you all our love, we miss you and it will be lovely to see you again. TAKE CARE TOM.

    All our love Grandad and Granny, the swinging couple of Kent.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    P.S. Liked the photos especially your hat!!!

  3. Granny & Grandad says:

    Dear Tom
    We were pleased to get copies of your diary, you certainly had a lot to sort out when you first arrived in China. We think it couldn’t have been very pleasant for you, but its wonderful that you are experiencing a knowledge of how people in another country live, we are sure things can only get better for you as you gain an understanding of the chinese people.

    We send you all our love, we miss you and it will be lovely to see you again. TAKE CARE TOM.
    All our love Grandad and Granny (the swinging couple of Kent)
    xxxxx
    P.S. Liked the photos especially your hat!!!

  4. Chidananda says:

    Tom Wow had a quick look at the blog sounds amazing. Havnt got loads of time as im sure you know. The course has been an amazing experience for me will have to meet up back in london for a bit of Jaya Ganesha. The last week starts tomorrow. Last night was Shivas birthday. We chanted om namah shivah all night was crazy at times but a buzz!! Hope the food gets better…

  5. admin says:

    Hey Mike,
    Great to hear from you.
    Yes we can have a massive Satsang! Glad you are enjoying it and have got something special from it. Good luck for the rest of it… and the exam!
    Happy Birthday Siva! I also celebrated his birthday while I was there, it was crazy!
    Take care when you get out. Be careful of rich food and the water. I learnt my lesson well!
    Om Santi
    x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *