BootsnAll Travel Network



This is a tiny photo of Sandy. She leaves for Thailand in 5 days. She often speaks about herself in the third person.

July4th1.jpg

I can’t figure out how to make this photo bigger! You’re just going to have to take my word for it that I look very, very cute. And not sweaty at all. Which is exactly how I will look once I leave breezy Los Angeles and set off for my Southeast Asia adventure. In five days. Oh my god.



Tags:

7 responses to “This is a tiny photo of Sandy. She leaves for Thailand in 5 days. She often speaks about herself in the third person.”

  1. Alex says:

    Woo-hoo! I get to submit the first comment! Have a safe trip. I’m so glad you decided to post a blog. This will give me something to do when I don’t feel like working.

  2. Mahesh says:

    I don’t know. I think you might be a little bit sweaty, at times.

  3. Ringhoff says:

    I can’t wait to read all your blogs about sitting in your hotel room watching CNN and not doing any site seeing. Oh wait, do they even have computers there? Good luck trying to log on to your abacus Einstein.

  4. Kristy K says:

    I’m so excited for you! You know what kind of life I’ll be living back here at work, so I will absolutely be living vicariously through you! Have SOOO much fun!

  5. Adam says:

    Ahh… to make the picture larger. I had to figure this one out a lil while ago.

    When you click on the picture to include it in the blog, the first option is set on default as ‘Using Thumbnail’. Click that once to change it to ‘Using Original’.

    Best of luck on your trip =)

  6. Kristy K says:

    Hey there! How are you doing? Missing PB yet! haha
    Have a happy Turkey.. I’m out all next week.. can’t wait!

  7. […] is the second in a series of blogs that started with Sandy Does Southeast Asia)  Print This Post | Home […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *