BootsnAll Travel Network



Not the end

So, I’ve decided I can hold on to my blog a little longer, under the pretext that we are going on a cruise next month. Granted, it’s a little tame after the rest of our travels but hey, it’s travel, and I can let you all know what 2 travelers like Dave and I think of a cruise. I’m sure it will be a blast since it is the Theisen’s 50th wedding anniversary and the whole family will be there, but the idea of spending a week on a boat still doesn’t appeal to me that much. Perhaps it was those years offshore with PGS, I don’t know.
Anyway, even though our official 2 years of travel have come to an end, there is at least an excuse to stretch the blog out a bit longer.
In other news, we are loving Denver so far. My job seems good, Dave has had several interviews and Molly loves the snow. I am taking the bus to work everyday which is cool (an extra 20 mins of sleep) and we are right next to the greenbelt where you can hop on a bike trail and ride practically forever.
I’ll just post a few quick phots from our first week here.

geese
Tons of geese in the park near our place.

Dave, the intrepid tree hunter
So we went to the National Forest where you can get a permit to cut your own Christmas tree. After post-holing a few miles in the snow, we finally found a suitable tree.

Molly
Molly loved hiking around in the snow.

me
So did I, really.

decorated
Here it is home and decorated!



Tags:


One response to “Not the end”

  1. Richard Valdez says:

    Hey Ya’ll,
    Great to see you have landed somewhere.
    Your pics have been wonderful!
    hope all is well and we may see you in the
    future, We are trying to get a Ski trip in this winter to Breck. My cousin lives in Denver also, so maybe we will stop on by if we are in the hood…keep in touch.
    see ya,
    Richard n Sara

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *