BootsnAll Travel Network



80: Quick update

You would think I had plenty of time but I am pretty rushed at the momoment.

Just came back from trekking in Luang Prabang Province in Laos.
Trip was quite good with some nice scenery but overall I prefered the trekking in Chiang Mai since the forests were more exciting. I need to blog properly on this one but I am moving on tomorrow morning to Phonsavan to see the Plain of Jars and need to get ready for the long bus trip tomorrow (7h by public bus which is non-aircon *yikes*).

After Plain of Jars I have a good idea what’s next as I need to move on to Cambodia fairly swiftly now if I still want to be able to do some diving in Thailand before flying out to Hong Kong and Japan (I fly to HKG from Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) which means a Thailand to Vietnam trip as well. Looks like I won’t have time to travel much in Vietnam though.

Not sure how much time I will have to blog over the next week but y pictures are piling up already as I have not had time to upload any pictures since I arrived in Luang Prabang. Shows you how busy I am (or how early the internet shops close in Luang Prabang;-)



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *