BootsnAll Travel Network



125: Going South (I think)

OK – dont have much time (not even read emails properly) cos I need to do some prep for tomorrow but just say that I am likely to extend my stay in Japan by a few days to a week.

I’m in nagoya right now but not for long.
I decided I want to get a bit more out of my Rail Pass and I can travel all the way down south with it so I might as well do so. I find that big cities are not my thing and I am desperate to get out there and see some nature and Unzen and Aso sound pretty exciting.

Unzen has an active Volcano and you can see some molten Lava and Aso is another volcano cluster area and has a huge Caldera? Its possible to walk around the Crater rim and from one volcano to another (there are 5) within a few hours…

Thats the kinda thing I much rather do than walk around cities so what the heck… its going down south I think..

The planned itinery is listed in the Status blog but this is just a rough plan and also depends on whether or not I can change my flights to New Zealand.

Afterwards I wil spend time in Kyoto area before flying to New Zealand.



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *