BootsnAll Travel Network



The Big Day

100_0596.jpg100_0584.jpg100_0582.jpg100_0574.jpg

 

After a year of planning and preparing, the big wedding day has come and gone. It was 5 days of non stop entertainment all located at the Marbella Suites in cabo san Lucas, Mexico. We really want to thank everyone who made the trip and hope you had as much fun as we did. We couldnt have asked for a better way to start our lives together. Standing on the beach at sunset with your 50 closest friends and family saying “I do” to the one I love was something I will never forget and always cherish. The memories and great comedy were amazing.

After 5 trips to the airport and a lot of goodbyes, christy and I have once again put the truck back in “camping mode” and will be heading off for the east cape of baja tomorrow. We’ll spend a few days surfing and fishing before we start heading back north to California and points further on.



Tags:

3 responses to “The Big Day”

  1. Steph and Eric says:

    Looks like everything was beautiful for the big day! Congrats!

  2. mom says:

    A good time was had by all…the wedding, the friends and family, even the food…all of it was GREAT…you know how to throw a party. Randy and I love your friends…their nuts and they kept Nunnie jumpin’…It was wonderful for our families to be together…so what’s the next celebration??? We’re ready! I will send you my pics so you can enjoy them…i am also very honored to be on your blog. Please be careful…remember christy is a delicate flower.

  3. Shyam says:

    Congratulations, Christy-Steve!!!!

  4. Lori says:

    Uncle Sam and I had fun and we’re both very happy for you two. Thanks for letting us be a part of the big day.

  5. Lori says:

    So, you’re leaving tomorrow for your trip to the Western U.S. Be careful and keep in touch. And, by the way, have an awsome time!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *