BootsnAll Travel Network



even stevens

Hanoi, Vietnam 

In three weeks we are renting an apartment in Guangzhou for a week. Today we had to tell the lady how old our children are: 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 – 10 – 12 – 14 years, and a 13 year old as well. Tidy, don’t you think?
Well, that’s what we told her. Then pedantic-number-cruncher-who-has-a-great-eye-for-detail-Jboy13 pointed out that the 12-year-old is actually still only 11. And by the time he is 12, the two and four year-olds will be 3 and 5, so it’s never going to be that nice-n-tidy!
Never mind, as we are told every day here, we are lucky, we are happy, we have many children. I’m not expected to know how old they are, am I? (I have a piece of paper with all their serial passport numbers and birthdates for when we need that info – as you can see, my head isn’t big enough for all that minutae!!)
Here they all were on our last day in Saigon:

 


He can’t remember them all either! <wink>



Tags: , , ,

6 responses to “even stevens”

  1. Sharonnz says:

    Awwww…look at you all! Great pics of a wonderful family;-)

  2. grandpabear says:

    As usual, Mama stays coyly incognito. That’s not really fair on your readers!

  3. Louise says:

    Hey great photos!!! I have been following your blog each day and I don’t think I can even imagine the things you are all experiencing – even with all the great photos and descriptions. What an amazing adventure you are having. Thanks so much for keeping the blog up-to-date.
    Louise

  4. karen hamer says:

    Aw, come on, Rach!

  5. anne wooster says:

    Beautiful children !! Wow they are all growing up ,T4 looks so much older ,
    Love reading your newsy blog ,proud to know you x

  6. Floss says:

    Beautiful family photos.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *