BootsnAll Travel Network



Millions of Beaches

Jambiani

We just visited perfect beach #3 of our trip. The beaches of Zanzibar are indeed quite nice with their amazingly fine white sand, blissfully torquoise waters and unlimited opportunities for lounging under palm trees. Beachfront massages, cosy bungalows, and thatched-roof bars serving deliriously fresh seafood are all the typical perks of this paradise, just like Southern Thailand and all of Fiji.

Why is paradise so reproduced throughout the world from the Caribbean to the Pacific to the Greek Islands? There are so many diverse jungles, deserts, mountains and glaciers to see. On par with these breathtaking natural sites, there are the many awe-inspiring man-made treasures as diverse as the Taj Mahal, Angkor Wat, and the Eiffel Tower.

Travelzoo’s deal options lead us to believe that the 7 natural wonders of the world will all be beaches. Are we just blindly overlooking the allure or, more likely, are we just missing the whole point of a vacation?

In either case, we’re off to the Pyramids, a former wonder of the world, and now the 8th.



Tags:

-19 responses to “Millions of Beaches”

  1. Rob J says:

    Happy Birthday Adam!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *