BootsnAll Travel Network



5,700 sheep later…

Lamb drinking out of a bathtub

Beautiful scenery, fresh fruit, wacky weather, hot tea, there are lots of, but nothing is more prevalent here than sheep. It’s spring in New Zealand, and lambs are everywhere, but are especially cute when wiggling their butts.

We’ve been camping in our tent for the last few days (no, JJ, Cara hasn’t melted). The scenery is as mentioned above beautiful, but don’t be too jealous as it’s supposed to rain for the next two days. Adam is driving on the wrong side of the road successfully thus far, even while being distracted by sheep.

This internet cafe is cheap, but even cheap adds up. Off to the south!



Tags:

4 responses to “5,700 sheep later…”

  1. Ernst says:

    It’s definitely a good time for hot tea in the Boston area. We missed 3-3 due to lameness, but we had a lot of fun at our house with the usual suspects. Boone’s Farm and mojitos leaves a nasty feeling the next morning, but I got in about 3 hours of quarters practice which should come in handy next weekend at the Fredlooney Castle housewarming party.

    Dave called to say that he’s done with his construction work for the season and therefore looking forward to TripleA. I gave him the bad news about the Allies. We’re going to play high luck, Dave will be Axis. He’s going to spot me Africa again though I think.

  2. Bill Godfrey says:

    I should have known the sheep would be “high” on the agenda especially after Ireland!!

    Happy to hear everything is going well. Adam, be sure to be careful when driving on that “wrong” side!!

    Love, Dad

  3. Rachel Godfrey says:

    Cara I know that you love sheep and you must love seeing them. I am glad that your trip is going great. Have a great time.

    Love,
    Mom

  4. Bill Godfrey says:

    Hello,

    Everything sounds great so far. I am just trying to figure out how to write comments!!

    I know how much you both love sheep!!

    Love,
    Dad

  5. Donna says:

    Hooray for waggling lambs! (no need to miss Zoe then) Glad you’re off to a good start. Blue starfish sound cool.
    Miss you guys, and thinking about you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *