BootsnAll Travel Network



End of the Line

In the beginning

New England is throwing us a farewell party with a foot of snow. We will be giving ourselves plenty of time to trudge through it down to New York in time for our 2:30 am flight on Tuesday.

The reality of leaving home until April hasn’t quite sunk in yet. Packing up our old familiar bags helped, but we aren’t quite to the point we were last time. We’re sure once Caine, Adam’s brother, gets here to travel with us for two weeks in Nicaragua it will all finally hit. Or maybe it will take that feeling that comes over you when you enter an airport.

If all goes well we should be in Managua on Tuesday morning. Shortly after we expect to be riding next to chickens in an uncomfortable bus. Stay tuned.



Tags:

One response to “End of the Line”

  1. Bill Godfrey says:

    Cara and Adam,
    We liked very much having you home with us this weekend. Too bad we had to have so much snow on Monday but sure you made it to New York on time.

    We look forward as always to hearing and seeing your reports on the Blog. Hope you can make Caine a seasoned traveller like yourselves.

    Big Hugs,
    Mom and dad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *