BootsnAll Travel Network



Irish-itis, A Most Severe Case.

Last week I bought a fiddle….yes, a fiddle.

This week Im thinking I’d like to purchase a recipe for black pudding and a big blood filled cow, or pig, or whatever the recipe calls for.



Tags:

17 responses to “Irish-itis, A Most Severe Case.”

  1. Reke says:

    Black Pudding

    Take one mammal, preferably dumb. (ie. Winston)

    Drain contents.

    Add MSG.

    Add spices from rack.

    Stir.

    Add more MSG.

    Leave in sun for days. Don’t worry bugs add to the flava.

    Chop into bite sized pieces.

    Deep fry. Mmmmmm. fried.

    Sprinkle with… MSG. surprise!

    Consume.

    Die early.

  2. Ro says:

    Man, SO gutted they dont make that in Korea……just gutted.

  3. Em says:

    ‘gutted’ good choice of words there Ro.

    Reke! Thanks for stopping by. And for the much sought after recipe. Now the world can experience the joy and flava of bloodshed. All I need now is a suitable mammal….. ‘Winston…… here Winnie winnie winnie…….’

  4. Em says:

    I wonder if you do need a mammal? Fish have blood….lizards? Iguana black pudding…

  5. Brent says:

    Hmm Fish blood, now your thinking. Crayfish and some other sea creatures have blue blood so you could have blue pudding. Dunno if this sea type creature blood is resistant to coagulating, which sounds like an integral part of this whole pudding business.

    Tasty

  6. Nardz says:

    Poor Winston!!!!

    Winston………..
    Sux

  7. Andy Riley says:

    Dear Em,

    Hello. It’s Andy Riley. I was Googling “Bunny Suicides” as I do to keep track of the brand and suddenly I was reading about a woman sitting in my lap while I sit in my favourite chair.

    Brilliant! High point of my day.

    Hope you’re having fun. I’m envious of you sitting about in the drizzle with all my pals. And yes, the other chair IS shit and that would have been the first thing I’d changed in the kitchen if I was Robert.

    Don’t tell Karl he sounds like one of the Beatles. He’s a Manc. He might take it the wrong way.

    Love,

    Andy R

  8. Ro says:

    Cool em, your blog is reeling in all the stars now.

  9. Em says:

    Hey Andy!
    Thanks for your post – high point of MY day!
    Yeah I already mentioned to Karl about the Beatles thing…and apparently the day before someone else had mentioned he sounds like John Lennon! So its not just me, but he is adamant he does not sound like a Beatle. (He is wrong).
    Big fan of your books by the way and I know for a fact so are a number of the posters/readers here – so thanks for the laughs.

    Oh yeah – hi to all you other non-stars aswell….

  10. Em says:

    Where is Winston anyway? Is he not talking to us? Im sorry Winston…please come back…we wont talk about using you for black pudding anymore – promise.

    Brent I always appreciate your most informative and educational posts. Particularly this lesson on co-ag-u-l ation. You are a whiff of intelligence amid a pile of shite.

  11. mammy says:

    “Poge ma hone” means “kiss my arse” according to Grandma Anne via Grandpa Tom….best not to use it me wee babby!

    Love Mammy xxxxxx

  12. Em says:

    Im sure I can find an opportunity to use that….

  13. Nardz says:

    as can i……

    thanks Mammy!!

  14. Winitana says:

    Hello, I’m baaaacckkk….

    And thankly have not been turned into, black pudding. Sorry Em about being slack and not being in touch. The good news is Patrice is now back in the UK, so we’ll be off doing stuff. And Lex apart from the above post has been great. Speaking off Bunny Suicides, Lex and I were driving to Gary’s the other day, doing about 40 mph on a country road, and a hawk dropped a rabbit on the windscreen. Man you should’ve heard Lex scream.

    Love Winitana & P

  15. Ro says:

    Thats hilarious, I can picture the scream perfectly in my head 🙂

  16. Em says:

    Me too. Thanks Winston, and Lex, that made my morning.

  17. Winitana says:

    Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. We had the sun roof open too, so it would have been extra funny if the bunny had fallen through that on to Lex lap 🙂