BootsnAll Travel Network



All New JandalsnAll – with Added Photos!

Yes, for your viewing pleasure, I now present the All New JandalsnAll – with added photos. Actually its not all new – its not new at all. It just has added photos. So let me present to you: the Its a Bit Different Now JandalsnAll Cos its Got Added Photos. You’ll find most of them in the Skibbereen Inbetween entry and maybe a few others but I wont tell you which ones – just to force you to go through the entire blog searching endlessly for what might never have been there in the first place…..
You need to study up on my blog anyway – you never know when I might throw in a popquiz….
And apoplogies for the quality of some images – in all my photographic genius I managed to use a new filter in exactly the opposite way to which you are supposed to use it so a few photos are a bit dark – which means unfortunately I’ll have to start back in Dublin and retrace my experiences exactly without the filter.

And if there are any viewing problems with the images please please somebody let me know so I can quickly correct them thus preserving my image as someone who actually knows what they’re doing when it comes to computers.
Happy viewing.



Tags:

18 responses to “All New JandalsnAll – with Added Photos!”

  1. Gertrude says:

    Now, I know everyone around me is crazy… They must be seeing things that I don’t…

  2. Em says:

    Okay Gertie, now youre starting to scare me. Put Bob on for a while won’t you? Actually where’s Betty? Shes got a good head on her shoulders. We need to chat. Nothing that concerns you now….

  3. Gertrude says:

    just saying… where are the photos?? how do you access them??

  4. Em says:

    Oh cant you get them? There should be links in the text you can click on – they come up blue. Mostly in the Skibbereen entry. If theyre not there and nobody else is having any trouble (?) then…um..you’re crazy? Or they’re crazy? Or you need a new computer.

  5. sandra says:

    Hi Em
    Really enjoyed seeing the photos. Loved the ones of Blarney Castle- great prespectives.
    Have also loved reading your journal entries- such a vivid picture you paint.
    Know what you mean about the greeting when passing a local. It’s what the country folk do. We do it here too but it is a country thing.
    Jeremy & Melissa off to the Sunshine Coast for a week on Sat. Both working long hours so really looking forward to their holiday. Should be still nice and summery too.
    Great to hear things are going well and you have a niche for summer
    Big hug
    love
    Sandra & John

  6. Em says:

    Hey Sandra,
    thanks for the comment – and the hug! Glad you’re enjoying the blog – always nice to hear that someone is actually reading it.
    Love to John, Jeremy and Melissa.

  7. Ro says:

    good photos Em.

  8. Em says:

    Thanks Ro. Good comment.

  9. ang says:

    ditto Ro comment. Gertrude – who are you?

  10. Gertrude says:

    You know who I am, the one called Ang…
    Emily, have successfully seen the photos. Over and out.

  11. Ro says:

    Clue for ang: Gertrude comes flying a midnight raven bearing sucrose enriched gifts of pleasure

  12. Em says:

    Mmmm sucrose.

  13. ang says:

    what is sucrose? and what are you all doing writing at 1.05am (gertrude) and 5.41am (ro) – what is this madness??

  14. Ro says:

    Maybe it is sucrose induced madness, or maybe it is time zones, ask Brent for your answers, Brent knows everything, you are but a person away from true understanding…..

  15. ang says:

    Brent are you there, Brent….. Brent….

  16. Brent says:

    Hi All

    (Em you need to make a Jandalsnall forum)

    Damn work getting in the way of my free time. right Sucrose (I admit that I had to check this one out but turns out I was right anyway, so I’m not quite the science demigod I’m made out to be, but nearly)

    Sucrose is just a flash word for sugar, which is a fructose (fruit sugar) glucose polymer (that’s the bit I had to look up)

    so to sum up basically anything that ends in ose is a sugar of some sort, and you can bet some society somewhere at sometime probably made alcohol out of it cos we are good at that 🙂 or lollies.

  17. Ro says:

    Thank you Brent couldnt have said it better myself 🙂

  18. Em says:

    geeks.