BootsnAll Travel Network



Portugal Pictures (link)

I’ve posted a few pictures here:

http://boards.bootsnall.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=712096715&f=30310371&m=80310973

—The Bootsnall photoalbums are a nicer format and it was easier than uploading the pictures on this blog, but I will use some to illustrate future entries of which there are a few yet to come. On damp, dark winter afternoons, I will look at my notes and, if I can decipher them, tell more tales from Portugal.

On a personal side: we are still living in suspension. John is staying at the Treacle Mine, a pub where he has regular lock-ins with the owner. I have packed most of our belongings into boxes, thirty of them, and we are both waiting to hear if we have a new flat. The letting agents are currently credit-checking us (which, in my case, is a bad idea!) and have come across the first hurdle: our current address does not exist (it is not on the Royal Mail database!). Next they want to check whether I am a ‘valid person’. I probably don’t exist, either.

This will be a merry-go-round Christmas!

Tags: ,



2 Responses to “Portugal Pictures (link)”

  1. Conor Says:

    Denni, great pictures! And with a crap camera, no less. I’m jealous. Was posting mine on my blog with disclaimer upon disclaimer that I suck. If you swing through Nepal, can you snap a few shots and send them to me? Don’t worry, I’m not a stickler about “lying to people” about “who really took the photos.”

    Until then, keep it up!

  2. Posted from Nepal Nepal
  3. denni Says:

    Conor, Conor, Conor… How many times will I have to say this: I adore your blog. It is my current hot favourite (no flattery!) and your pictures are great. But the best (so far) was the one with the kids all piling on top of you, and that wasn’t even taken by you!

    For those who haven’t read it yet, here’s da man:
    http://blogs.bootsnall.com/conor/