BootsnAll Travel Network



Aug 12 – FL

Day 11 – We woke up in the comfy living room of Viviana & Gustavo’s in Kendall, Miami. It was one of the best nights of sleep I have ever had. One, the couch is extremely comfortable and two, I was so tired when we finally went to sleep that I had a solid nights sleep. They were very generous with their time and showed us all around the Miami neighborhoods and took us to South Beach for a dip and some snacks. Saw a lot drunk college students and was glad not to be in there shoes. Lots of art deco hotels and happy to be staying at our friends house. And the temperature was very humid and hot and was happy to use as much air conditioning environments as we could find!

It is strange to have so many beaches accessible and right on the city water front. Beyond that the merge of city and beach life, the beaches were so clean with crazy warm crystal blue water. The downtown area is really building up with the construction of new high-rise buildings, and you can see the future of the city is going to become more of metropolitan in the next year. They also showed us one of our first favorite snacks, a Cuban pastry with cheese, very delicious.

Gustavo also helped us get our website up and working, the website genius he is check him at www.virtualflux.com, so everyone thank him for being able to finally use the website – Thank you Gustavo!

Miami… beaches and city – a great mix

Miami…

Our gracious hosts!



Tags:

One response to “Aug 12 – FL”

  1. Hey guys….It was great having you here…You should have stayed one more night… We went partying on Saturday…We whish you could have stayed but you were probably enjoying the sunny keys!!!! We’ll keep on checking on you!!! have fun!!!!and See you around!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.